Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back home

Back home..the word sound so relaxing & nice...

i have been back home for the past few days..yes i knw tis post is suppose to cum up at least the 1st two days of my hol but been caught up with loads of activities...

but overall, im glad im home..tho things may nt alwiz go my way, but there is a positive side of everything..like the saying, a coin have two sides...

i have been at home for my mid sem break of 1 week..since its my final sem, i dont reallt consider it a hol as i need to bring back my work to catch things up...*sob, sob*..but then again, its good to be able to spend time & play wit my beloved dogs..they r a good stress reliever terapist!aso, food in mlc!..wow, 2nd to penang, mlc food is jus marvelous!..after eating malay food for almost everyday, its good to have a change of food, eg :BAB - I ( my lec invented tis word for pig)..

holiday is aso the time for me to let loose & eat watever i wan witout worrying of getting fat as i knw by the time im back in kl, all the unwanted fats will go off..lol..

Powered By Blogger