Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduated

I have graduated!!!wow...finally...yes ppl, u heard me, I HAVE GRADUATED!..after 3 years...time really flies..it feels like jus ystd i jus spread my wings out of my fam to cum up to kl for my 1st sem..

man, time really flies...its really amazing tat He has seen me thru faithfully in completing my studies...its tough, really, as every sem is a challenge..but in goin thru it i really learn to rely on Him alone....it is by His strength n wisdom tat sees me thru every single exams ( knwing tat im a kinda last min studying student)..its really jus amazing...all glory goes to Him alone! i cant thank Him enuf..there is jus no words tat cud express my gratitude to Him....

i owe my sucess to amazing ppl in my life whom have nvr failed to support me wit their loves & encouragement...their faith in me even wen i lose tat faith in myself...pushing me ahead when i really felt like throwing the towel in...it is so amazing hw much ppl have an impact in ur life...thank u so much!!..u knw who u r!!...i cant thank u enuf for all tat u have done!!each of u have a special place in my heart....

now as im embarking in a working life soon, its all a new phase to me n being a person whom x like changes, well, its gonna b hard, but hey, who say things in life is easy?..if they r, then we wont be needing Him nor relying on Him rite?!..n tat is one dangerous thing to do..trust me, been there, done tat, x wan to repeat it...so nwey, tho im uncertain abt lots of things, i learn to trust in Him alone as He has a perfect plan for me! (Heb 4:11)

Powered By Blogger