Friday, July 24, 2009

Life after Graduation

helo bloggies!,

sorry its been a while since i last updated my blog..as i dont hv much to say here & as well as in tis case, procrastination!..hahahaha...nwey, been busy since i came back to my lovely hometown malacca...

im sure most of u muz b wondering wat am i busy wit..well, im been taking tis advantage of being jobless for now to brush up my driving skills...i had my license since 3 years ago but it was nt used at all till now..

the reason i tell tis particular story is wan to let u knw abt hw good my God is to me...the reason i didnt drive 3 years ago nt onli becos didnt hv enuf car but i hv develope a phobia of driving ovr the time...it is very hard to ovrcome certain phobia once it is inside u, but in God there is freedom rite?

so nwey, my uncle blessed me wit a car after i graduated..as u can c, its kinda rite timing as i somehow need to drive wen i start work rite?so i prayed hard to God..real hard..tis is another proof tat prayer works...even as im behind the wheel, i talk to Him & ask Him to guide me..& guess wat, the fear is instantly gone & now i can at least drive ard...but still got room for improvement...it doesnt matter as long as i knw tat i need Him to help me out, im jus gonna b fine!

Powered By Blogger