Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dont Worry

“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You , whose thoughts r fixed on You. Trust in the Lord always , for the Lord God is the eternal rock” Isaiah 26: 3-4

Therefore do not be worry and anxious” Matt 6:31

“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love n of self-discipline” 2 Tim 1: 7

These verses speak abt trusting God with my life. This verses was given to me at one of d lowest point of my life. It really encourages me n constantly reminding me tat He is faithful to lead me by hand thru every path I take.

Time and again, God is faithful to remind me tat He will not leave me nor forsake me. No matter how tough life cans b, He is there to c me thru. He is faithful to bring to completion the work He has began in me. As long as I am in d will of God, I know He is with me. That is my constant prayer tat I will not be out of d will of God n I don’t build a wrong foundation in Him. Tat my foundation will be strong, tat nothing can shaken me in Him. For He is my Father In Heaven who loves me very much n wans d best for me. Like an earthly father cares for his children, so will God my father cares for me.

Every single decision I make, let it be from d guidance of His spirit. Though the future may look uncertain but I continue to put my trust n life into His hand. He will guide me step by step. He has seen to every of my needs, so why shud I worry?

Every time I felt im worrying abt sumting, I have to constantly remind myself tat God is handling it n its nt my problem, but His. And there is no Problem to BIG for Him. There r many verses in d bible tat speaks abt trusting God. So I continue to put my trust in Him!

Thanks to those who send this verses to encourage me! I really appreciate it a lot!

Powered By Blogger