Monday, June 23, 2008

3rd Year

Hmm...lots of things have been happening lately..either good or bad...well, one thing for sure on wats goin to happen is: Im goin to be a 3rd & final year student!!

All this is becos by the grace of God, i passed all my exams for sem 4! wouldnt have been able to do it wifout His help...for those who knws me, they will understand hw stress i was for d first time during this sem exam periods...

the insomnias, the tension periods, pulling hair sessions, yes, all tat negative feelings, is all gone nw! but i realized sumting tat God has never once fail to prove He is faithful to c me thru this far...

Jus a glimpse on God's overwhelming goodness in my life:

~ Sem 1 - He has seen me thru my first final exams after not taking it for like 1 & 1/2 years

~ Sem 2 - I had sum bad incidents happening during my near arriving final exams..those who r wif me together will knw wat im talking abt...but yet, i manage nt onli to pass but exceed beyond my expectations!

~ Sem 3 - tot will be free from problems & it will b a problem free sem..but i was wrong..mum was dignosed wif tumour in her brain n surgery is scheduled few days be4 my finals...but God is faithful, He arranged everything from d beganning till my results r out...

~ Sem 4 - for the first time, i freak out abt sitting my exams this time...really tension to d max for sum unknown reason..but studied as much as i cud & prayed hard...again, God nt onli blessed me by my passing but gave me way beyond wat i expected...even my lecs r surprised! Praise God!

so nw i knw..He was there carrying me thru it all...as for the remaining sem (2 more sem to go), im jus goin to continue to put my whole trust & future to His Hand!

"The Lord Is My Shepard, I shall Not Be In Want. He makes me lies in green pastures" Ps 23

Powered By Blogger