Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fear

FEAR!



jus 4 letters but yet play a big part in my life..jus a feeling but yet at times can jus paralysed me..yes, im guilty at times for being a slave to fear...this feeling is d onli feeling tat can make me feel helpless & i cant do anything to prevent it...

but lately, i have face sum fears in sum areas of my life..im far from perfect & im still working on it but im still proud tat i manage to sort of overcum it..2 of my great fear is driving & aso to do a core part of my current job, explaining intructions to patients concerning each medication, in other word, dispensing..

yes, i knw sooner or later i need to do it but i havent been having d courage to step up & dispense to any patient...but one fine day, i was pushed to dispense to patient..n guess wat, i did it! nt onli i did it but it was good! n aso nt as scary as i tot...so yeah, thank god with His help i cud overcum one of my fear & perfom better in my work!

on d same day, my fren asked me to accompany her to a bank in Sin Hoe garden..then while she did her business in d bank, i was waiting in d car..suddenly a tot & prompting came to me to ask her to allow me to drive her car back to d klinik..well, at first i argued with myself as my own fam's car i dont really drive, wat more its my fren's car..beside, i havent even driven out of my taman & i had my license for like 2 years...sad rite?..

nwey, d urge was so strong tat wen my fren came into d car, i jus blurted out tat i wan to drive her car..oh, did i forget to mention tat my license was nt wif me at d time?..lol..but nwey, she was so kind enuf to allow me to n I DROVE from SIN HOE TO PERINGGIT! for those who r malaccan, u will knw hw far is d distant,its nt tat far but for a first time driver driving out in d main road, i did pretty well..there were few flaws ard, but i manage to drive us safely back!..isint God Good!..i wont b able to do it wifout Him...i wudnt b able to overcum my phobia of driving..

I really thank God for d strenght He gave me...i havent entirely overcum my fears but i believe as i continue to trust Him, i knw He will help me through..for now, im proud of myself!..=)

Powered By Blogger