Saturday, July 12, 2008

Penang Trip (20 - 25 June 2008)

this post was supposed to be up sum time ago but due to d business of life, i didnt have d chance to post this up..its basically abt my 5 days trip up to penang in june which becum a meaningful trip for me..

as u can see from d date above, i finally manage to leave my footprint in penang!haha..but like i say, it was a good trip..my bro act as a "gud tour guide" ard penang by bringing me ard shopping complexs! humph..as if malacca is so short of shopping complexs...but still, i appreciate his effort..hey, hw many brother who wud take leave just to bring their sister ard penang?

nwey, beside d shopping complex, penang really live up to its name of being food heaven! for those food lover out there, namely Johnathan Teoh, they shud make a trip up to penang...d food, wow, its realy lovely...the seafood in Tambun is worth trying..not to mention tat the price is reasonable too! even its has been few months after my trip, my mouth still waters on d mention of d seafood!=).

i aso had a chance to attend my bro's church in penang, Excel Point church..yeah, i knw, the name will struck u as a tution centre but the service is good!the members r real frenly n i got the chance to be introduce to my bro's CG..they r bunch of wonderful ppl! over all, it has been a great trip up...though i might nt explore penang thoughly, but the time i gt to spend with my bro is priceless! Thank You God for tis opportunity!

Powered By Blogger