Monday, September 17, 2007

A personal Letter From Jesus...

I just had to write to tell you how much I love you and care for you. Yesterday, I saw you walking and laughing with friends and I hope that soon you'd want me to walk along with you too. So, I painted you a sunset to close your day and whispered a cool breeze to refresh you. I waited - you never called - I just keep on loving you.

As I watched you fall asleep last night, I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled moonlight onto your face - trickling down your cheeks as so many tears have. You didn't even think of me. I wanted so much to comfort you.

The next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into glorious morning for you. But you woke up late and rushed off - you didn't even notice. My skin became cloudy and My tears were the rain.
I love you, oh, if you'd only listen. I really love you. I try to say it in the quiet of the green meadows and the blue sky. The wind whispers My love throughout the treetops and spills it into the vibrant colours of all the flowers. I shout it to you in the thunder of the great waterfall and composed love songs for birds to sing for you. I warm you with the cloathing of My sunshine and perfume the air with nature's sweet scent. My love for you is deeper than any ocean and greater than any need in your heart. If only you'd realize how much I care.


My father sends His love. I want you to meet Him - He cares, too. Fathers are just that way. So, please, call on Me soon. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait - because I love you.
Your friend,
JESUS


How true it is tat everyday as we go thru life...thru ups n downs..thru happy times as well as bad times...we often forget tat there is One true Fren who patiently waiting for us to spend more time wif Him...constantly watching out for us, taking care of us, praying for us...n yet, we onli o to Him when life gets tough n unbearable....

still, He continue to forgive us n embrace us wif His everlasting love...helping us n being near to those who Needed His Touch...walking beside us...guiding us wif His gentle whisper...gently diciplins us....n constantly blessing us more than we ever deserve it...Lay His precious life on The Cross so tat we r made whole n we could now Stand before the Father blameless..He is a comforter during times of distress, a fortress in d time of storm...

Im trully grateful tat i have a privilage to knw this Best Fren as well as My Brother....now i knw tat He does care alot for me n tat He understands me more than anyone in this world...He alwiz pick me up wen i fall n forgive me for all my sins...advocate for me wen the Evil 1 accuses me before the Father...HE IS JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!...get to knw Him today n i assure u tat ur life will nvr be d same again n u wont regret it at all...

Powered By Blogger