Monday, September 10, 2007

Special Dedication...to my Special Ppl in my life...

This post is specially dedicated to d most important ppl in my life...thanks for making such a great impacts in my life...you guys are my everything n d best blessing tat god can give to me...i really thank God for Each n everyone of u tat He send to help me along d way in this journey call life and show me His endless love n care towards me thru u all...



Thank you For simply being there on the cloudy days…on the sunny days...



thank you for sharing your joys and pain with me



for showing me that I’m so special



that my contribution count towards our special relationship tat we share



I have grown as a person tat i am today because of ur love n effort



Thank you…just for you



Thank you For simply being my friend and my comforter



For the special memories We share together



For the never ending support and love You always give me




I will always love each of u



I can’t tell you how much That you mean to me





I pray for our everlasting Bond will never break



Never ever say goodbye to yesterday


Cause each of u is so special and wonderful to me



Thank you for everything


Those ppl are:-









Another of my wonderful sis-in-christ, Anna Teoh (my childhood fren too)











Daryl,mary n rachel...my wondeful secondary shool frens






Me n my dear sis-in-christ as well as my childhood fren, Tan Sue Ern







Me wif my super seniors:Lisa,Bee,n Peng


My dearest classmate, Roziah (wif d sweater)




My wonderful & lovely frens (l to r: Vivian,Audrey,Cheryl & Ern Suey)



My childhood fren since primary 1! haha...Daryl Glory



My dearest younger god sister, Gloria


My dear god sister, Joiee Jeffrey Satuk



My dearest elder biological twin bros (on ur left :Tze Wei & Tze Seong)




My dearest cousin, Robin n his wonderful wife, Renee



My dear wonderful sis-in-christ, Carene



Wonderful frens, Caroline Ho & Ong Ai Jun



My lovely & beautiful fren, Cheryl Tan


Thanks for being a part of my life n playing a part in helping me to discover who i am...I love u guys...God Bless...












Powered By Blogger