Tuesday, January 29, 2008

life is short & unpredictable....

recently, my goduncle, age 52,jus passed away...he passed away due to a bad stroke tat puts him into a coma for 2days...

his death is really a shock to me as i onli gt the news tat he was admitted to the hospital on sat nite...i was planning to c him in d hospital on my lunch break on mon but i was too late by a few hours...he has passed away on 12.15am on mon...

wen mum called me informing abt his death, i cudn belived it...he look healthy since the last time i saw him & he has no records of hypertension..but according to his mother(my babysitter), he did complain of a few headache but he nvr wen to the doc to check it out...if he wud have done tat, mayb his life will b prolonged...

wen i heard tat, it hit me hard tat we shudnt take for granted our life...the very fact tat im still breathing here & typing this blog is a blessing from God..constantly, wen the road gts tough, we tend to entertain tots tat is negative & ended up lossing hope...but there is more to life of we pressed on...also, wen our body started to show signs & symptoms of abnormalities, its better to go & gt it check..like the saying goes, "prevention is better than cure"....tat goes the same wif me as i do nt like to c d doc unless im really, really sick...i alwiz brush it off as nothg...tats wat my goduncle did & look wat happen to him...

so, i tink we shud live our life as if as tat day is or final day...becos in d end, u will regret for nt being able to achive ur best in life....

Powered By Blogger