Sunday, January 13, 2008

A year has gone by...

helo all...yeah i know, tis post is abit late..normally this kind of post will be posted in d early of d year...hehehehe...but well, its still january so its still considered early right?!..=)

so nwey, another year has gone by & i never knew hw fast time flies...this year has been another eventful year for me...well, lots of things wether it is good or bad has tot me a lesson or two...it also help me to learn & to change sum prospective of life...i guess tat is wat they say d process of growing up into wat God wants you to be...

but over all, i do thank Him for sending me help along the way went things gets tough...i wont be where i am nw if nt for those who handed a helping hand..God aso have been really good by giving me his strenght to go thru it...He was d one who saw me thru it all...

tis year, as d new year began, i dont have much of a new year resolution becos i gv up doin them long time ago..its becos i ended up never fulfilling them so its no piont doin it aso right?...ehehehe...i aso learn nt to plan my own things for my life as im nt the author of my life...my life is nt my own to liuve the way i wan them to live...i knw sumhw deep inside me tat God has a plan for my life & i trust He will finish wat he has started in me...my prayer is tat im walking in His direction no matter hw tough the road can be becos i knw i have great frens & sisters-in-christ who will stand by me..& nt forgetiing a BIG God who will meet all my need!

Powered By Blogger