Tuesday, January 29, 2008

turning 21..

Turning 21 is alwiz considered as a turning point in one' s life...as for me personally, it doesnt make much of a different though to ppl, it might change the way i tink mayb...

but nwey,i thank God for allowing me to live long enuf to this stage...i did have a wonderful bufday celebration by my wonderful frens....nt to mention those wonderful suprises too...

now tat im alreadi 21, i guess most ppl wud think tat i alreadi gt my silver key to freedom..yes its half true but nvertheless, as u r goin up in age, there is more responsibility tat cums together wif it...it is nt all play n no work..at times i do wonder wether im prepared enuf to carry those expectations & resposibility but i guess tat is hw i grow...i learnt from my mistakes tat i make along the way...

i might make mistakes tat i wud regret but one thing i knw for sure..God is alwiz there wif me every step of the way as long as i allow Him to be & ask HIm to be the author of my life...i have to constantly remind myself wen my fleshly desires wan to go against wat God wans me to do...i hope tat i wud be able to please God & tat i wud hear Him say tat im a faithful servant of HIs!

Powered By Blogger